Sunday, May 17, 2009

Entertainment Baby Style


So as you can see we have had an extremely busy week, finishing out the end of the school year and than we celebrate the babies birthdays this week, plus Brody's graduation and last day of school parties. Needless to say it has been busy, and this post is me admitting in the running around and needing to accomplish a few things I am guilty like I'm sure others are of putting my kids in front of the television. The funny thing is, these two eat it up when it comes to Baby Einstiens. They imediately sit down in front of the TV and it gives me at least a half hour to finish up and hurry to get what I need done! So this past week here is my two little ones glued to the TV while I finished trying to get dinner on the table so we could head out the door! I couldn't resist taking this picture of them!

No comments: