Dave's sister invited me and Maggie to the Princess festival this year with her little girl Sidney. We don't get to do things with her very often so we took advantage of some cousin time and went with them. It was really fun, other than the horrible weather that we endured during the first part. I wasn't prepared for rain and freezing cold when we got there. But the girls didn't seem to mind once they started the festival. Maggie wasn't to sure about the whole thing in the beginning, but by the end she was loving it. Her favorite princess right now would have to be Ariel and when we getting ready to leave she asked for a picture with her. I thought that the festival was well put together and age appropriate for them! Thanks Jackie for the invitation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun festival! Maggie must have loved it.
I got a little chuckle out of Ariel's costume. Only in Utah do they have a modest ariel.
Post a Comment