
I love the month of July, the red, white, and blue. I have always tried to attempt to get pictures of the kids dressed up in their festive outfits. This year on the fourth I took the camera with us to the balloon festival in Provo that we go to every year. Only to get there and realize that the memory chip is at home plugged into the computer. NO Pictures! And to top it off last year, the camera battery died after taking I think two photos! So this year I thought I was all prepared and charged the battery the night before. As luck would have it we didn't get pictures other than the ones on my cellphone! For my birthday we took the camera in to get fixed! So we have gone an extra two weeks without it. But after 4 long years it works again and I'm so excited! I don't profess to be a fabulous photographer by any means. I leave that work to Dave's sister Jen who is the professional and master and taking pictures! But for me, these didn't turn out that bad considering we were in a hurry and rushing out the door to go to his parents for a party. I really wanted to take these before they took off there clothes and jumped in the pool at grandmas house. I wanted to capture them before the end of the month slipped away. So here are just a few randoms shots of the kids, my favs!
2 comments:
How adorable!!! Your kids are all so grown up! Shelbie is a cutie! I can't believe how old she is.
Those pictures turned out really cute! The red chair was a perfect spot for them.
Post a Comment