So I am horrible at updating this blog, I will admit life is just to busy for me to find time to sit down and update this blog with long posts. So instead I have been thinking of something that would make things easier but still highlight the little things that matter most! To me right now that is everyday life, its doesn't matter how big or small the days activities are its remembering those moments is what our life is really about.
So I saw an idea several years ago that involved 365 days, I started it last year and well with moving it just got to complicated. So I decided to try again this year. I didn't worry about when I started it, just that it is 365 days. So you will notice I didn't start this when most people did Jan 1st. And I am promising right now that I don't anticipate a picture every single day. There are just days when I don't pull out my camera or nothing significant happens saying "Cheese, take a picture". And then other days that make up for it with more than one picture.
With that being said, here is todays picture of the day! My mid-morning activity with Brayden and Shelbie after getting Maggie off to school and before naptime! Coloring! They are both enjoying little art projects and my hope was to keep them occupied for a minute so I could look at some info. on the computer. Hmmm, lets just say this was approx. 5 minutes and then it was onto the next thing. Shelbie is so funny though, in almost every shot I took she is sticking out her tongue, so into her coloring! Brayden eventually gave up on the scissors and found that tearing was much more fun!
1 comment:
Wow! I keep imagining them as babies perpetually, and here they are cutting and coloring! Wow, so cute.
Post a Comment